Bun - Venit
Bun - Venit
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

AcasaUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

My.Last.5.Girlfriends.2009.COMPLETE.PAL.DVDR-FEATURE

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Admin
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 24/10/2010
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Aleea Livezilor

My.Last.5.Girlfriends.2009.COMPLETE.PAL.DVDR-FEATURE Empty
MesajSubiect: My.Last.5.Girlfriends.2009.COMPLETE.PAL.DVDR-FEATURE   My.Last.5.Girlfriends.2009.COMPLETE.PAL.DVDR-FEATURE Icon_minitimeJoi Oct 28, 2010 12:40 am

Download[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
GenreComedy
Atentie!Ai probleme cu ratia? Vrei o ratie mai mare? [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
IMDb
[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
My.Last.5.Girlfriends.2009.COMPLETE.PAL.DVDR-FEATURE 1050002[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] (2009)

Director: [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]

Genres: Comedy

Rating: 6.0 (479 votes)

Language: English

Runtime: mins

Plot Outline:

Cast:
* [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] as Duncan
* [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] as Gemma
* [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] as Wendy
* [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] as Rhona
* [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] as Olive
* [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] as Natalie
* [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] as Burnam
* [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] as Alan
* [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] as Statistics expert
* [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] as Shoe afficianardo

Plot:

Clever plot devices abound in this quirky and well-executed rom-com 13 July 2009 | by [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] (United Kingdom) – [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
    "You'll probably wind up sitting next to the cast and crew" suggestedthe marketing blurb on the Edinburgh International Film Festivalposter; an unlikely overstatement I thought, until I went to thislittle gem of a film, and the bloke in the next seat along turned outto be the Directory of Photography. Indeed, a healthy smattering of thecast and crew pitched up for the film's second showing, and fair playto them for taking the trouble.

I'm not really a great one for rom-coms, this was a definite wife-pickand I went in with limited expectations. However, it didn't take longfor a fairly rapid re-appraisal. The basic premise - a series of takeson why some relationships don't work out from the perspective of aslightly geeky bloke (apparently, this is grossly unfair as my wifeinforms me that he's pretty hot stuff) – is not desperately original,but the manner of its execution is both well above the average anddecidedly original.

The film is crammed with witty and ingenious ideas – the Barbie dollvignette to summarise the 'girl on a plane' back-story is inspired, asis the Theme Park concept of a different ride for each girlfriend.Nice. The cameos are perfectly-pitched, in particular Michael Sheen andJohnny Ball, and the effervescent Vitamin C tablet fake ending wasequally well-judged. The pace is fast and there's little, if any, slackin the tight script – indeed, if I had a minor grumble, it would bethat I felt the film would have benefited from a little more time spenton character development of girlfriends 1-4.

Effective as a comedy on a number of levels, it even managed to slot insome painful relationship truisms – the 'cereal box' effect at thestart of a relationship, yet another clever idea – that had theaudience chuckling in knowing appreciation.

It left me wanting more, and I hope that commercial success beckons,because this film thoroughly merits it. 7/10 (which is admittedly a bitmean, and more down to me not really liking the genre).

DescriptionMy.Last.5.Girlfriends.2009.COMPLETE.PAL.DVDR-FEATURE

ViDEO: Untouched
AUDiO: 6 ch AC3 @ 448kbps
LANAGUGE: English
EXTRAS: SUBS: English and English for hearing impaired
STRIPPED: nothing
iMDB: [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Sus In jos
https://jerry-mania.forumgratuit.ro

My.Last.5.Girlfriends.2009.COMPLETE.PAL.DVDR-FEATURE
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1