Bun - Venit
Bun - Venit
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

AcasaUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

Avatar.2009.Custom.DKsubs.DVDSCR.XTD.NTSC.DVDR-DBu

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Admin
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 24/10/2010
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Aleea Livezilor

Avatar.2009.Custom.DKsubs.DVDSCR.XTD.NTSC.DVDR-DBu Empty
MesajSubiect: Avatar.2009.Custom.DKsubs.DVDSCR.XTD.NTSC.DVDR-DBu   Avatar.2009.Custom.DKsubs.DVDSCR.XTD.NTSC.DVDR-DBu Icon_minitimeJoi Oct 28, 2010 12:50 am

Download[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
GenreAction | Adventure | Sci-Fi | Thriller
Atentie!Ai probleme cu ratia? Vrei o ratie mai mare? [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
IMDb
[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Avatar.2009.Custom.DKsubs.DVDSCR.XTD.NTSC.DVDR-DBu 0499549[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] (2009)
Return to Pandora

Director:

Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-Fi

Rating: 8.3 (268,009 votes)

Language: English

Runtime: mins

Plot Outline: When his brother is killed in a robbery, paraplegic Marine Jake Sully decides to take his place in a mission on the distant world of Pandora. There he learns of greedy corporate figurehead Parker Selfridge's intentions of driving off the native humanoid "Na'vi" in order to mine for the precious material scattered throughout their rich woodland. In exchange for the spinal surgery that will fix his legs, Jake gathers intel for the cooperating military unit spearheaded by gung-ho Colonel Quaritch, while simultaneously attempting to infiltrate the Na'vi people with the use of an "avatar" identity. While Jake begins to bond with the native tribe and quickly falls in love with the beautiful alien Neytiri, the restless Colonel moves forward with his ruthless extermination tactics, forcing the soldier to take a stand - and fight back in an epic battle for the fate of Pandora.

Cast:

Plot:
  • When his brother is killed in a robbery, paraplegic Marine Jake Sully decides to take his place in a mission on the distant world of Pandora. There he learns of greedy corporate figurehead Parker Selfridge's intentions of driving off the native humanoid "Na'vi" in order to mine for the precious material scattered throughout their rich woodland. In exchange for the spinal surgery that will fix his legs, Jake gathers intel for the cooperating military unit spearheaded by gung-ho Colonel Quaritch, while simultaneously attempting to infiltrate the Na'vi people with the use of an "avatar" identity. While Jake begins to bond with the native tribe and quickly falls in love with the beautiful alien Neytiri, the restless Colonel moves forward with his ruthless extermination tactics, forcing the soldier to take a stand - and fight back in an epic battle for the fate of Pandora. Written by [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
  • In the future, Jake, a paraplegic war veteran, is brought to another planet, Pandora, which is inhabited by the Na'vi, a humanoid race with their own language and culture. Those from Earth find themselves at odds with each other and the local culture. Written by [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]

I might be the only one, but... 20 December 2009 | by [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] (United States) – [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
    I was not blown away by this movie like everyone else seems to be.First, the good stuff. There are some good actors in here, especiallythe actor who plays Jake (though I might be biased, because he waspretty hot), and they all commit to what they're doing and make itbelievable. As everyone says, the graphics and visuals are prettyfreakin' awesome (as well they should be, with the budget of thismovie). The world that Cameron creates is stunning, mesmerizing, andpure: the special effects are amazing. Like many, I saw it in 3D and itwas good old fashioned movie-going fun. Yay!

Okay, now for the not so good parts. As others have stated, thestoryline/plot is a little lacking. I had trouble understanding themotivations of many of the characters. Ah, yes, character development -that would have been nice, too. Don't expect any. Yes, it's a recycledand re-used plot: clichéd and often predictable. It seems reminiscentof many great classics, my favorite being "Star Wars." Now I'll be thefirst to admit that the mythical structure of "Star Wars" was notcompletely original, but at least it seemed Lucas "made it his own" (toquote American Idol?) with his original characters and unique setting."Avatar" is practically plagiarism (one line in particular made me wantto shout "THE FORCE!" in the middle of the movie). Also- we getpractically no character background at all, so we have no idea whatmakes these people tick (perhaps there would have been more if theedited version wasn't already a staggering 2 hrs 40 min.). Instead, weget one-dimensional, stock characters that had me rolling my eyesunderneath my uncomfortable and overpriced 3D glasses. Lastly, the filmis doused with lessons in morality from Mr. Cameron; it is a blatantcriticism of US foreign policy. Not everyone will pick up on this,which I understand, since most of us want mindless entertainment at themovies. But upon closer review, I don't see how some people cannot seeit. One of the "evil" characters actually says: "We'll fight terrorwith terror!" (Though mind you, they are attacking a planet filled withpeaceful inhabitants who have never attacked them, for the simple questof obtaining a precious metal called...unobtainium...::rolls eyesagain:Smile Now I don't mind a little political satire here and there, butit seems misplaced in what is seemingly intended as a mindlesslyentertaining popcorn flick.

To give an example of the poor story-telling and lack of motivation:the "evil" humans are attacking the peaceful planet of Pandora in hopesof getting more "unobtainium" (gah it's so cheesy) but Cameron neverbothers to tell us WHY. It is barely even mentioned. Is it just prettyand shiny like gold? Or, as another reviewer brilliantly pointed out,this stuff could save lives on Earth for all we know. It is neverexplained and the movie makers just assume you will accept it and notcare what the reason is.

I was actually really glad to come to IMDb and find there were otherswho felt the same way. I don't think it was an awful movie, I justdon't think it's worthy of the enormous praise that seems to surroundit. Should you see it? Yeah, sure, it's pretty entertaining I guess.And if you are into graphics/special effects, and/or don't mind gapingplot holes, then you'll probably love it.

Bottom line: Remember when Lucas revamped the "Star Wars" saga with thethree new prequels, and instead of telling a great story withinteresting characters like he did with the original trilogy, he got soobsessed with graphics and special effects that it pretty much ruinedthe whole movie? Yeah, it's kind of like that. I guess they stole thatfrom "Star Wars," too.

Description* * DBunited *

* PROUDLY PRESENTS

Avatar.2009.Custom.DKsubs.DVDSCR.XTD.NTSC.DVDR-DBu

* RELEASE INFO

Genre: Action Adventure Sci-Fi Thriller
Imdb link: [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
IMDB rating: 8.6/10 (177,362 votes)
Subs: DBunited
Release date on DB: 06-02-2010

SOURCE INFO

Video source: AVATAR.2009.DVDSCR.XviD.AC3-ViSiON
Audio: English AC3 2.0