Bun - Venit
Bun - Venit
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

AcasaUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

Driver.4-Parallel.Lines-X-ME

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Admin
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 24/10/2010
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Aleea Livezilor

Driver.4-Parallel.Lines-X-ME Empty
MesajSubiect: Driver.4-Parallel.Lines-X-ME   Driver.4-Parallel.Lines-X-ME Icon_minitimeJoi Oct 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Download[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
GenreRacing/Action
Atentie!Ai probleme cu ratia? Vrei o ratie mai mare? [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
DescriptionDriver.4-Parallel.Lines-X-ME DriverParallelLines
Driver: Parallel Lines is the fourth video game in the Driver series. The game was released on March 14 (March 17 in Europe), 2006 on the Xbox and PlayStation 2 consoles by Atari, Wii and PC on June 26, 2007 (June 28, 2007 in Europe) by Ubisoft

CHARACTERISTIC:
# Features multiplayer game modes for the very first time!
# New character TK (The Kid)!
# Open mission structure
# Cool weapons
# Tons of mini games
# Fantastic soundtrack

Driver: Parallel Lines takes place in an entirely open world environment. Instead of choosing minigames from a menu as in previous Driver titles, minigames are now accessed from the in-game world. Many changes have been made from DRIVER, including visible blood when someone is shot, a money system, fully modifiable vehicles, environment destruction (i.e., lamp posts can now be run over and fire hydrants can break, spewing water into the air), and a new felony system that differentiates between personal felony and felony "attached" to vehicles the player has used. If the player attracts police attention on foot or in a certain vehicle and then loses the police and enters a "clean" car, their wanted level will be suspended. It can be reactivated, though, by spending too much time in the sight of a police officer, who will eventually recognize the player as "wanted". The same principle applies to out-of-car activities, such as weapon use, and allows the player to holster a weapon in order to lose police attention until spotted committing illegal acts again. For the Wii version, the felony bar has been replaced with Grand Theft Auto-esque "stars" which light up when the player attracts police attention. Also, swimming and jumping abilities from Driv3r, were removed
The game was originally intended to include online multiplayer, but this was scrapped when it became apparent to the developers that they could not deliver a strong multiplayer mode[5] and wanted to focus entirely on the single-player portion of the game. The instant replay film director mode of previous Driver games was removed from Parallel Lines. Instead, the only available cinematic mode is the fixed-perspective slow-motion "Thrill Camera"

Vehicles
Both eras included in the game have distinct styles of vehicles, although a few of the 1978-era cars do show up in 2006, and the cars from 2006 can show up in 1978 by using the all cars cheat code, however all cars in from 1978 are all accessible in shop in 2006. Although based on real automobiles, all vehicles in the game are fictitious, and are given fictitious names
New to the Driver franchise is the ability to customize, or mod, the player's vehicle. Each vehicle can be upgraded numerous ways in Ray's Garage. Upgrades include custom body and paint jobs, although they are preset, increased engine power, nitrous boosters, bulletproof glass, window film and tunable springs, shocks, ride height, brakes, neon lighting, and downforce. A test track is available to "try out" the upgraded vehicles and making any necessary adjustments

INSTALL:
1.UNRAR
2.MOUNT IMAGE
3.INSTALL THE GAME
4.COPY CRACK OVER ORIGINAL
5.ENJOY AND PLAY IT!
Sus In jos
https://jerry-mania.forumgratuit.ro

Driver.4-Parallel.Lines-X-ME
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare