Bun - Venit
Bun - Venit
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

AcasaUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

Hello! Sandybell.Diclonius-xReq

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Admin
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 24/10/2010
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Aleea Livezilor

Hello! Sandybell.Diclonius-xReq Empty
MesajSubiect: Hello! Sandybell.Diclonius-xReq   Hello! Sandybell.Diclonius-xReq Icon_minitimeMier Oct 27, 2010 3:42 pm

Download[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
GenreAnimated series
Atentie!Ai probleme cu ratia? Vrei o ratie mai mare? [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
IMDb
[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Hello! Sandybell.Diclonius-xReq Default[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] (1981)

Director: [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]

Genres:

Rating: 8.7 (132 votes)

Language: Japanese

Runtime: mins

Plot Outline:

Cast:
* [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] as Sandybelle (voice)
* [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] as Mark (voice)
* [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] as Narrator (voice)
* [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] as Sean Heyns

Plot: 21 August 2008 | by [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] (Egypt) – [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
    "Those were the days my friend" exactly like (Mary Hopkin) sings andmeans. I watched it in the mid-1980s. Everyday (except Fridays) on thenewly born third channel of our national Egyptian TV. Back then, thatchannel's transmission was locally for the city of Cairo only. Afterthe transmission's beginning at 5:00 PM, I count the minutes patientlytill it reaches 5:10. So while the calmness of our neighborhood, andjust before the sunset, there was the daily meeting. I was alwaysfurious because it lasts for only 24 minutes, and that in a time didn'thave any commercials to interrupt any show on air ! I told youearlier.. Those were the days my friend !

That Arabic dubbed version was perfect. Nobody can forget the magicalopening and closing credits, the Arabic performer who sang them in away that beyond-your-imagination beautiful, (sorrowfully they didn'twrite her name ever !), and surely (Takeo Watanabe)'s melodies OH thatwas genius. (Sandy Bell) is one of the works that has a specialpresence in my memory. For the 1980s, the nostalgia to my childhood,the appeal of cartoon I've never watched anything like it afterwards,the adorable time we've had, ..etc. Along with shows at the time like(Magnum, P.I.), (MacGyver), (Falcon Crest), I think (Hello! Sandy Bell)came to make it whole (or should I say holy) to watch, dream, beentertained, and be learned.

The aspect of this series was as its purport : purely wonderful andinnocent. It speaks fluently to the goodness inside every one of us, sohow about watching it as kid. Its masterly adventures with the tendersentimental sense captured me utterly. Not to mention that directionwhich was flawless. There were some original moments, especially actionand romantic ones, that became a part of my taste as a real measure todefine the very good work from the good work. It was too charming alltogether. The American works can't compete with this, not for a second.I need a huge site to read more about some great Japanese cartoonseries because I didn't have any idea that I was watching such aclassics while I was just 10 years old or less !

As you see, I nearly ran out of all the lovely adjectives that I know,as I can't find anything wrong about it. Maybe because its powerfulpassionate effect ? Maybe because it comes from an age where I waswatching less conscious, less cultured ? Or maybe because that's thesort of art to form the gustation rightly. Anyhow, I'm lucky to watchthat series, at that age.

(Sandy Bell) was spreading the message of love. To love the world andall the people, though when I grew up, I discovered that it's a veryhard thing to do.

DescriptionHello! Sandybell.Diclonius-xReq 01568053

Hello! Sandybell is the story of a girl who lives in Scotland with her father. She spends her time playing with her faithful dog (Oliver) and her friends. One day she meets the Countess of Willington, a kind-hearted old woman living in the castle near their village. She also meets Kitty, an arrogant young lady who lives in the large mansion outside their village
Kitty hates Sandybell and continues to visit the Countess in the hope of winning the love and interest of the Countess herself. The Countess gives Sandybell a white lily and she plants it outside the village. She also brings other flowers and plants them around the lily, making a small garden of flowers around it. Sandybell treasures the lily because it reminds her of her deceased mother
Sandybell's goal throughout the series is to find her mother someday. In the final episodes, they finally reunite. However, upon their meeting Sandybell finds that her mother suffers from amnesia, and Sandybell fails to convince her that she was her daughter. Later, when a young child falls into the water and Sandy saves his life, flashbacks strike her mother and she remembers the past

Language: French
Subtitles: Romanian

Sus In jos
https://jerry-mania.forumgratuit.ro

Hello! Sandybell.Diclonius-xReq
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» XIII-XREQ Games / Pc
» Heroes.Of.Might.And.Magic.3.Complete-XREQ
» Tom.And.Jerry.Tales.2010.LIMITED.DVDRIP.H264-XREQ